Friday, June 15, 2012

Don't Forget to Laugh!

In these times when people are preoccupied with work, there's one important thing that we should not forget to do. It's a very easy act but has great benefits to a person's emotional and physical health. I'm talking about LAUGHTER, what else.

I found this photo on Facebook being shared and thought of sharing it here as well. A friend of mine said if this was only available over the counter, she would really buy it. I second the motion.

Laughing makes me feel good. To enjoy this privilege, I look for ways so I can laugh on a daily basis. I watch TV shows that are funny, whether local or international. I'm a fan of Showtime, Gandang Gabi Vice, Loko Moko, Just for Laughs, Mr. Bean and of course, the comedy films.

Other things I do are play with our dog which is also therapeutic. Or I would recall memories of my childhood and teenage years and have a good laugh.

So go ahead take your daily dose of laughter. It's free, improves your mood and has definitely no side effects. And the best part is it gives you a different kind of high.

No comments:

Post a Comment